Intro

Hello you all, my name is Max Arnold, a senior at the University of Cincinnati. When I'm not immersed in my studies, I am often exploring the depths of the ocean through scuba diving. There's something truly captivating about descending into a world of marine life and discovering the wonders hidden beneath the surface.

However, my love for scuba diving has also made me aware of the fragility of our oceans and important it is for us to protect them. Witnessing firsthand the breathtaking beauty and interconnectedness of marine ecosystems has brought me a deep sense of responsibility to be acutely aware of the threats our oceans face today. It's not just about indulging in my own passion; it's about recognizing the crucial role that oceans play in sustaining life on Earth.  I hope you enjoy what is to come and am excited for the semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sumatran Orangutan - An Endangered Species

Chinese Giant Salamander - An Endangered Species

Sea Otters - An Endangered Species